Author: Justin Quirk, 1 November 2013
From New York to Dubai to Paris, we've searched the globe to find the top 10 new galleries.
1. Daniel Blau (East London/Munich)
2. Oh-Wow (Los Angeles)
3. Berloni (Fitzrovia/London)
First opened in 2011 as EB&Flow, Berloni has recently relocated and relaunched in its current form. Close to Oxford Circus and spread over three stories of two buildings, the gallery is cultivating long-term relationships with a small stable of artists. Worth checking for the innovative use made of the space.
4. Dominique Lévy (Manhattan/NY)
5. Johanssen Gallery (Berlin/Germany)
6. Gallerie Perrotin (New York/Paris/Hong Kong)
7. Garis & Hahn (New York)
8. Auckland Art Gallery (Auckland)
9. Ayyam Gallery (Jeddah/Dubai/London/Damscus/Beirut)
10. Galerie Antoine Levi (Paris)